for Windows 95/98/2000/NT
- PilotMAG is an IDE program for GCC (GNU compiler for Palm Pilot).
- PilotMAG enables you to easily design Palm Pilot forms on-the-fly.
- PilotMAG automatically generates resources for PILRC.
- PilotMAG enables you to edit your code and compile it with GCC.
- Why talk about it, try it ...
PilotMAG is program which help you to create
Pilot Application. It let you to design resources with WYSIWYG resource editor,
and automatically generate resource code for you. He allow made a first step of
your program and generate a simple start up (C) code. It also call all GCC
machine (Resource Compiler, Compiler, Linker, Builder PRC) to make your program.
- Create a new project by calling menu:
File|New Project and type Hello (project name)
> PilotMAG automatically create: Application Header, Simple Form with
button and source code
- Call a menu Project|Build Pilot Application
> PilotMAG start to make your application, Compilation progress is
displayed on Output window.
- After Compilation is finished (status bar
with progress become clear and "--- Done ---" displayed on Output
window), click on editor. In bottom of editor (error tracing part) will
display line "Hello.c:12:@IncludeFile@.h: No such file or
directory". Double click on that line.
> PilotMAG will open a file "Hello.c" at line 12 and wait for
you to correct error.
- Every project has his main resource include
file. In our example it is "Hello.h". So, change the "@IncludeFile.h@"
with "Hello.h" and press F9 key (Build Pilot Application).
> After a few second you will see the "--- Done ---" on Output
window and editors (error tracing part) will be clear. That means that you
made a your first Pilot program.
- After you create a program you can test your
program on your Palm Pilot.